Phoenix firefighters responded to a fire at a single story 4-plex Wednesday afternoon, in the 9200 block of N. 7th Ave.
A resident in one of the middle units had been smoking a cigarette and may have fallen asleep, says Phoenix Fire spokesman Jonathan Jacobs.
The 49-year-old resident suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns, but should be ok. Everyone else made it out of the building safely.
Everyone living in the complex will be displaced.
WTXF-TV330 Market StreetPhiladelphia, PA 19106-2796Phone: (215) 925-2929Fax: (215) 982-5494