Cirque Du Soleil Performance Act of the Day
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Delaware Valley residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the methods of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of Fox Television Stations inc., owner of television station WTXF, and Cirque Du Soleil's Totem (collectively, "Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. The giveaway begins when announced on February 18, 2013 and will continue through February 22, 2013.
4. To enter, watch "Good Day" on Fox 29 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. on one or more days during the contest period and look for the Act of the Day that will appear on screen during the program. One Act of the Day will air during each program in the giveaway period, and will change each day. There are 2 ways to enter: a) In order to enter via text messaging, send a text message to 46373 with the correct Act of the Day in the body of the message. All text message entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the giveaway using text messaging method. Entrants will be sent a text message to confirm entry into the giveaway. Entrants entering by text will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any text message entry at any time which in Sponsor's determination does not comply with these rules Language. If for any reason, the Act of the Day is not telecast on one or more days during the giveaway, then those days will be eliminated from the entry period. Text HELP for information, STOP to quit. Entrants may receive up to 3 text messages in response to their entry (including notification of whether they have won the giveaway or not), which may include advertisements from Cirque Du Soleil. For technical questions call 1-877-571-0774; for all other customer service issues email [myfoxphilly.com]. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas; participating wireless carriers: Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Virgin, Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, Cricket, T-Mobile only, or TO ENTER ON LINE: Complete form of entry at myfoxphilly.com with all requested information, including the answer to that week's Cirque Du Soleil's Totem poll.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTXF's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. One winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about February 25, 2013.
7. The winner will receive: A VIP Family Four pack of tickets to the Cirque Du Soleil's Totem show. Winner will also receive: Four backstage passes for after the performance. Package is valid May 30 thru June 23, 2013. The approximate retail value of the prize is $1,020.00. Show dates subject to availability. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. All persons attending the show must be 18 years of age or over, unless guests under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of each minor. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in the prize description, including, without limitation, meals, gratuities, transportation, taxes and surcharges. All prizes are provided by Cirque Du Soleil.
8. The winner will be notified by phone the next business day after the close of the contest giveaway period. Winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within 5 days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing if, in Sponsor's reasonable discretion, time permits.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 30-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at myfoxphilly.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTXF, 330 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 through February 22, 2013.
15. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after February 25, 2013 to: WTXF, Cirque Du Soleil's Performance Act of the Day, 330 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.