A hazmat incident in Philadelphia sent two people to the hospital late Sunday night.
Officials say a piece of equipment malfunctioned at a gas plant in Philadelphia's Port Richmond section, spilling 50 gallons of carbonic acid into the Delaware River.
The incident happened around 11 p.m. Sunday at the Kinder Morgan Company facility.
Two workers were exposed to the material and taken to Hahnemann University Hospital, but are in stable condition Monday.
The hazmat team has cleaned up the area and officials say the situation is under control.
Wednesday: H-93 L-71, Hot & Humid PM Storms
Hottest day of the week on tap for Wedensday with evening storms moving in through early Thursday. We clear out Thursday into Friday with more comfortable conditions and lower humidity.
Wednesday: H-93 L-71
Thursday: H-83 L-73