This week is National Women's Health Week and there are a lot of things ladies tend to forget to ask when they get a check up.
If you're in need of a visit to your doctor, there are five questions you should ask while you're there.
1. Contraception: What's the most effective treatment? Many women don't know the best or most effective birth control for their bodies.
2. Basic female cancer screening: What kinds should you get and when should you get them?
3. How to give yourself a breast exam correctly.
4. Risk factors: Every women should ask about their own risk factors for different diseases based on family history and personal lifestyle.
5. What should you expect with menopause?
FOX 10's Kristy Siefkin reports with Dr. Peter Wong.
Peter L. Wong, D.O.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Women's Health Clinic