Baby Gets Burned At Georgia Daycare - FOX 29 News Philadelphia | WTXF-TV

Baby Gets Burned At Georgia Daycare

Posted: Updated:

One Georgia mother is looking for answers after her child received burns at daycare.

Megan Seabolt just wants to know how her 18 month old son, Damon Gaddis, received horrific burns.

She was told the injuries were the results of a bad reaction to a bug bite, but doctors say otherwise.

"All I wanted them to do was come clean and tell me what happened to my son, so I'm not at the hospital saying I don’t know” said Seabolt.

Authorities from Hall County Sheriff’s Office and D-Facs have opened an investigation.

The officials confirm the child has second and third degree burns.

Powered by WorldNow

330 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106-2796

Phone: (215) 925-2929
Fax: (215) 982-5494

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices